- This event has passed.
Virtual International Forum for the Aftercare of Racehorses Series
April 20, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The International Forum for the Aftercare of Racehorses (IFAR) will be hosting its fifth forum as a virtual series on each Tuesday during the month of April. The sessions, which will include a combination of prerecorded content and live discussions, will be held on 6, 13, 20, and 27 April at 12 p.m. GMT and will each last approximately one hour. The timing has been selected so that people can dial in wherever they are in the world – evening for the Australasian time zones, middle of the day for the European time zones, and early morning for the American time zones.
All sessions are free, but registration is required. Recordings of each session will be made available on the IFAR website.
For more information about the conference and to register, click here.
20 April, 2021: Global Insights on Aftercare (Aftercare Providers, Equine Charities)
Moderator: Donna Brothers (U.S.)
– Stacie Clark: Operations Consultant, Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance (U.S.)
– John Osborne: Director of Equine Welfare and Bloodstock, Horse Racing Ireland
– Dr. Ignacio Pavlovsky: Veterinarian, Owner, and Breeder (ARG)
– Lisa Coffey: Founder and Director, Racing Hearts Equine Assisted Therapy (AUS)
– Kristin Werner: Senior Counsel, The Jockey Club (U.S.); Administrator, Thoroughbred Incentive Program