Donate to TAA
- Donate by sending a check to the TAA office (Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance c/o The Jockey Club 821 Corporate Dr. Lexington, KY 40503).
- Give a gift in honor of someone special for a birthday, holiday or special event here.
- Give a gift in memory of a loved one here.
- Pledge a recurring gift here.
- Pledge a percentage of your Thoroughbred’s possible purse winnings.
- Pledge a percentage of your Thoroughbred’s potential Breeders’ Cup earnings.
- Give an in-kind gift of goods or services.
- Shop online at Amazon.com using AmazonSmile. Select the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping.
- Shop at Kroger. Select the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance (NPO number: 83299) as your charitable organization through Kroger Community Rewards.
- Sponsor an event or promotional item.
- Sponsor printed, digital or TV advertisements.
- Publish a printed article.
- Produce a digital feature.
- Individuals and groups can help with special events and programs.
- Student internship opportunities are available with the TAA team.
- Veterinarians and experienced horsemen and women can donate their time and expertise as accreditation site inspectors.
- Riders and individuals can become TAA brand ambassadors.
- Individuals and groups can follow the TAA on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and share content to raise awareness.
- Ready to Volunteer? Fill out our form now:
For more information on donating, sponsoring, or volunteering, interested individuals can contact the TAA office directly at (859) 224-2756.